As many of you may know, there is a lot of risk in booking a photographer these days. So how do you go about making the right decision in choosing the best photographer for you?
1. A Face to Face Meeting: This kind of a meeting allows you get a little taste of what I am like and what you are looking for in a photographer.
2. Testimonials: Another great way is to see what other people that I have photographed in the past have had to say about me. Below are some of examples from past clients!
- "Words can't describe how thankful I am that we connected. You simply made this line what it is. Got the pictures edited and back to me without me even bugging you, you're simply the man. Can't wait to work with you in the future!" -Jacob Anthony (Founder/Owner at Above N' Beyond Clothing).
- "Thank you so much for taking photos for our wedding! You are so talented! Thank you for being flexible and easy going! You handled our crazy families and friends with ease and captured every special moment!" - Elissa and Sam Wiorek
- (Here is a blog one of my clients posted a few months after I photographed their wedding. You can click on the link here to navigate to the blog!) http://www.accordingtolaurajean.com/2014/08/wedding-wednesday-photography.html
- "Aaron Made our day so special! His laid back personality put us both at ease and before we knew it, our wedding jitters had disappeared! It started to rain and rather than having that ruin our day, Aaron put his creative eye to work! We wound up taking phenomenal pictures and later in the evening, he took advantage of golden hour after the rain! His creative eye is truly a gift and working with him made our day complete!" - Emilee and Mike Champa
- "I cannot even begin to tell you how happy we were to have Aaron do the photos for our wedding. My fiancé and I were both very nervous to work with a photographer since we are both not fans of being the main focus of a camera. But Aaron did an amazing job at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and guiding us through the sessions, and he took some awesome pictures in the process. He is a super nice and genuine person who was easy and very fun to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer." - Jill and Tom Spencer
- "Aaron was great to work with for our wedding and engagement photos! He made the sessions very fun, and was flexible when we were running here and there on the wedding day. Best of all, he's very talented and the photos turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend Aaron, you'll get very high quality images for a great value." - Mina and Derek Lavalier